The Wilcox Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to the enhancement of economic development in Wilcox County, Alabama, for the benefit of all citizens. As a one-stop shop in the community to effect positive change, it actively promotes industrial development, tourism, and retiree attraction. The Chamber is the main point of contact for visitors, businesses, and future residents looking for information regarding the community. Wilcox County is “A Natural Choice” for business, for vacationing, or for retirement.
Why join the Wilcox Area Chamber of Commerce:
- Bring credibility to your business. Increase positive perception among consumers and business owners because you’re identified as a member of a chamber of commerce.
- Increase your visibility in the community. As a member of WACC, you will be listed in the chamber newsletter, e-newsletter, the chamber web-site, on Facebook and have the opportunity to be highlighted in other chamber publications.
- Create networking opportunities. The WACC has numerous committees; and serving on one of them provides numerous networking opportunities as well as professional leadership development. You can build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large
- The WACC serves as an information resource. The WACC keeps you abreast of issues and new regulations.
- Receive chamber newsletters. The WACC Newsletters provide interesting information about chamber events which provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet potential customers, clients, vendors and generate new business leads.
- Promotion and publicity. With a membership in the WACC, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising and opportunities for business-to-business advertising and publicity.
- Members-Only events. Some events intended to provide information and networking are reserved for members of WACC.
- Support County Development. Membership in the WACC supports community, economic development and enhancement of quality of life for the citizens of Wilcox County.
So, as you can see, the Wilcox Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to being the premier local business advocate in the Wilcox County Area while also serving as the office of “community building”.NEW membership application Dues Sheet